What We Do
How Our Homecare Franchise Works
We offer homecare services for any client with a short-term illness, long-term or chronic ailments, complex medical conditions like mental health or disabilities, and other challenges.
Every service we offer is coordinated by a highly-trained professional. That ensures a high-level of care and consistency for our clients.
For loved ones with complex ailments, they may have multiple specialists, pharmacists, therapists, and other professionals facilitating their care. Our case management services ensure that all of our client’s care is coordinated and consistent.
Providing Care for the Whole Family
More importantly, our services meet the needs of the family as well as the client. In our experience, families are under as much stress and pain as those they care for, but often do not receive any support. Part of our approach is to address the needs of the entire family, empowering them to support their loved one while we handle their care.
Relieving families of the caregiver’s duties frees them to spend precious time with their loved ones. That's how Qualicare makes an impact in our clients’ lives. Families can bring balance back to their homes while having total peace of mind about their loved one’s care. In the meantime, our clients receive a higher quality of life—getting the treatment and attention they need without feeling like a burden.
Qualicare provides Caregivers who are able to assist in much needed day to day functions. Here is an example of services:
- Homemaking (light housekeeping, preparing meals, laundry)
- Errands, grocery shopping
- Respite care to give family a break
Accompaniment to medical or other appointments
- Doctor/Medical testing
- Aesthetic Services – hair, nails, facials, etc.
- Community or social
These are services possibly needing advanced skilled professionals. This could include nurse oversight/management and coordination of various other disciplines. Some examples include:
- Wound Care
- Medication management
- Palliative/End of life care
- Mental Illness
- Disease specific care needs, etc.
- Foot Care Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- Physiotherapy Services
- Occupational Therapy Services
- Speech/Language Therapist
- Respiratory Therapy Services
- Cognitive Rehab Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Dietician Services
Advocacy. Facilitation. Advanced Care Coordination. For advanced, or out of the ordinary services.
Qualicare’s 360° Approach provide families with a 360° perspective. They collaborate with the patient’s physicians, hospitals, and social agencies to leverage all of the resources available including both public and private services. They are a single point of contact for our clients which enhance their care, and improve the entire families’ quality of life.
- Accompaniment to doctor or specialist appointments to facilitate clear information and communication to all necessary parties
- Coordinate access to available government services
- Help in reviewing unwanted or unnecessary testing or procedures
- Medicaid/Medicare assistance in education and planning
- Elder abuse/predation education
- Care recommendations
- Home renovations/equipment installation
- Financial Needs, Estate planning
- Insurance claims support
- Moving solutions
- Retirement/Assisted Living Planning, Placement and Transition Assistance
- *Coordination of other needed services
Advanced Care Coordination
- Medication list & review of side effects
- Supplier of assistive devices/Tele-Medicine equipment/supplies
- Research of domestic and global treatment options
- Community services awareness and integration
- Health education/illness prevention
- Family guidance, support, and education